PAST CLIENTS & AFFILIATIONS
- Arthur Andersen
- Bank of Hawaii
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Colonial Bank - Wealth Mgt.
- City and County of Honolulu
- Girl Scouts
- Ernest & Young
- Hawaii Medical Assurance Assoc (HMAA)
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Hawaiian Trust
- Hearthstone Wealth Management
- H D Vest - State Director
- Navy League
- Nevada Radiology Group
- Pendelton Financial
- Pinnacle Health
- PKF Pacific Hawaii
- Plaza Club
- Price Waterhouse
- Stars & Stripes Aviation
- State of Hawaii
- Star Beachboys
- Summit Medical Group
- ThinkTech Hawaii
- Torkildson Katz
- Unity House
- University of Hawaii
- Upper Deck
- Vietnam Veterans Assoc.
Reg Baker is a nationally recognized SMB & Wealth Management Specialist with over 30 years in CEO, COO, and CFO positions. His broad industry experience includes many different industries, startups and distressed company turnarounds.
- Baker currently hosts a popular business TV show in Hawaii. The show "Business in Hawaii with Reg Baker" is a program that focuses on positive business stories in Hawaii. Guests share their success stories. it is a positive, motivational and educational show.
- Recently appointed to the U.S. Small Business Administrations Regulatory Fairness Board of Directors and Chairman for Region IX. Mr. Baker serves as a resource and monitors federal regulatory enforcement and compliance issues for the Region. Region IX includes Nevada, Arizona, California, Hawaii, American Samoa and Guam.
- Baker recently received his second SBA award for the State of Hawaii for being Hawaii's financial advocate of the year. He won this award most recently in 2017 and previously in 1993.
- Baker previously served as a two term Chairman of the Hawaii Society of CPA's and State Chairman of the Nevada Society of CPA's. Served three terms as member of the Council of the American Institute of CPA's, the AICPA PFP Committee and served on a 13 member national task force of CPA's to write the first PFS exam for the AICPA.
- Baker has served on numerous Board of Directors and Executive Committees including several Chambers’ of Commerce in Hawaii and Nevada, Boys and Girls Clubs, Cancer Research Center of Hawaii, Navy League of Honolulu, Oahu Transit Services (The Bus) and chaired the SBA's Pacific Advisory Council for two terms. Baker's international experience includes managing the international operations in Asia and the Pacific for Hawaii's largest Bank and is a combat veteran of Vietnam.
Please visit the following links for more information on Reg Baker:
Steve Pingree, Esq - Taxpayer Representation & Appeals
Erin Chisholm Matsunaga, JD - Business Valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Lani Nakazawa, JD - Senior Manager, Trust and Tax Services
Alan Schlissel, JD, LLM CPA - Complex Tax Issues
James Kerr - Chief Geek and E-commerce Services
Bernice Parson - Bookkeeping, Accounting, Payroll & Data Entry Services
Lauraine Bifulco - Founder & President of Vantaggio HR. Lauraine is a nationally recognized human resource (HR) specialist. Lauraine offers all aspects of HR support for SMB’s in Hawaii and the west coast. http://vantaggiohr.com/